Shark Island is a small island located off the coast of Nambia. It’s
the site where over hundred years ago the Germans held a concentration camp which was also known as “Death Island”. Shark Island Concentration Camp is something like other African tragedies that is
omitted from history
Over 10,000 African people from the Herero and Namaqua tribe were killed between 1905 to 1907. At the time Nambia was under the German empire, On the island, Germans used some of the same
methods they used on Jews on the Herero and Namaqua. Methods such as
torture, forced larbor, and went as far cracking the skulls of the
Herero and Namaqua. WIth the dead bodies, the Germans ran “Medical Investigation” on the Herero and Namaqua to see which was the inferior
race. Other methods of torture were rape and forcing the women to do hard labor after and kept them starved for many days at time. Its not
Ironic to me events like this committed to African go omitted but Jewish Holocaust “Never Forget” slogan is used.
This is the finally Installment of SanCopha League White History,
where the Whites Lies were exposed, and omitted events that Europeans
were finally revealed for you see and learn from.
“Those who do not understand true PAIN can never understand true PEACE” ~ Pain
Maybe now you can understand our Pain
Post written By: @Oba_Tayo
The Language of Love
"I googled how to tell a guy you like him, but all the results are about how much makeup to use."
"I have to take the plunge. Open my mouth and tell that beautiful boy how I feel.”
17 year old Charlie struggles to find the words to be true to himself…and his best friend. A wry, delicate take on first love and awakening sexuality from a young man’s perspective. The fear of realization and the unknown.
Little over 9 minutes, No nudity, minor harsh language.
I did not want this short to end…I want more! Really wonderful film.
Kim Ho, the student in the film, not only performed the part…he wrote the film.
1. Backpack without plans–all you need is a flight there and a flight back with a few months in between. One day you’ll be too old or surly or rich or fussy to sleep in dorms of 24 people, or on a roof in Greece, or a street in Paris. Do it in your 20s so you can remember it as the most romantic thing that ever happened to you.
2. Love as recklessly as you can. Let yourself have that relationship that suffocates you with emotion every day, where the highs are inexplicably stratospheric and the lows are explosions and screams and hot tears. Go there with someone, be your best, most joyful and your worst, most vindictive self with them–love wildly, because one day you’ll be too weary or too rational for that.
3. Give your credit card a workout because you don’t have kids or a mortgage. Eat cans of beans for dinner but do it in the gorgeous dress you bought and your best high heels because you’ll never be this young or this stupid again, so you might as well have the decadent things that make you happy, guilt free.
4. Go a week without showering–whether you’re on deadline or studying for finals, just be a gross filth pot when you don’t have to go out into the world. You will get to know yourself in ways you never imagined. Find comfort in knowing that without showers, everyone is the same.
5. Be as glamorous as possible. Put aside your insecurities because whatever you think about yourself is objectively wrong. You are young and hot and full of energy so doll yourself up like you’re about to walk the red carpet and indulge in compliments.
6. Have at least one night where you cry ridiculously and listen to Adele while drinking wine and chain smoking. Once you have a family or a career or a spouse you will not have the time or the space to be this disgustingly self indulgent.
7. Get all your friends together in a group and go somewhere. Take a flight to Mexico or a drive upstate. Soon you’ll all be so busy you’ll be lucky if two of you can even be in the same place at the same time. Enjoy this time when your lives are defined by freedom and time.
8. Write about your feelings, which right now, are big and important. In 10, 15, 20 years, you’ll be able to go back and chuckle over your confessions, the same way you do now over your high school journal. Indulge yourself in your moment, without shame or fear.
9. Stay up until 10am on a rooftop with some friends and watch the sun come up over Manhattan, or wherever it is you live. Up that high, as the world comes awake, you will see how infinite the world is, and how detached from it you can be. As you get older, the more reluctant you’ll be to stay up past midnight, so sleep when you’re old.
10. Do some drugs. Nothing hard like heroin or ice, but do some mushrooms or take some ecstasy in a room full of people you love. Hold hands and stroke each others hair, and tell one another how wonderful you are. Drugs are pretty stupid, so try them out while they still have some mystique.
What gay men give to the world. A-yup.
On the second one.
There’s this one gay club I go to that actually has a problem of straight guys going there to dance with girls. I guess these guys don’t understand that girls can also be gay, because they assume that any girls at the club are there with their gay guy friends.
So one night I was out on the dance floor, and I see this guy. He’s like over six-foot, at least, all beefed-up, muscle shirt, looks kindof like a douchebag. And he’s just circling the dance floor, in one continuous loop, looking at the crowd like a predator, and it’s creeping me the fuck out.
It’s creeping me out enough that I don’t immediately realize what’s going on nearby. Some girl has attracted one of the Assholes, who has proceeded to begin grinding on her. She’s pushing him away, telling him to get lost. He’s pulling that whole, “come on, don’t be a bitch” spiel, and generally just not getting the message.
BAM. Suddenly, the prowling guy swoops in, like some sort of Gay Avenger. He shoves himself between the girl and the Asshole, grabs the Asshole by the hips, and starts dirty dancing him like a God-damned fuck machine. Asshole completely flips his shit, like how DARE another man try to dance with him at a GAY BAR???, starts spitting curses, and tears ass off the dance floor and out onto the sidewalk.
The Gay Avenger turns back to the girl, inclines his head in an, “are you okay?” sort of gesture. She nods, and he returns to his previous position of circling the dance floor, looking for his next target.
Told this story to some guys upstairs. Apparently Gay Avenger is a regular there.
someone write a comic book about Gay Avenger.
Reblogging for Gay Avenger
Gay Avenger is my favorite story on tumblr
My new favorite super hero is the Gay Avenger
Gay Avenger-God bless
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child;
A girl with her lover;
Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
I realize that even though I like being alone
I don’t fancy being lonely.after 3+ years on tumblr this is still the most relevant accurate thing i’ve ever seen
Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does..Margaret Atwood (via charmed-hour)
this should be the most reblogged post on tumblr before it dies
its not the job of the internet to parent peoples kids
"kids" shouldn’t be on tumblr in the first place
all that is going to be left is a photo of someone’s starbucks